- full of juice; juicy.
- affording mental nourishment.
- a succulent plant, as a sedum or cactus.
- Meteorology . a precipitation in the form of ice crystals.
- something resembling a layer of these flakes in whiteness, softness, or the like: the snow of fresh linen.
- Literary: white blossoms; the white color of snow.
- The process of a Vermont native moving from the succulent American southwest back to family, apple cider, and snow.
- The means by which one starts a new chapter.
- An adventure that allows one to meet many new, incredible people.
My name is Danielle Boudreau, and my goal was to not only drive across the country as I move back home, but to experience community along the way. I contacted dance communities along my route to see who I could meet, dance, and laugh with. I am a new contra dance caller, and hoped to share this along the way. (For more on that, see this page.)
Succulent to Snow was created to document the process: from preparation, to launch, to the journey, and finally to the arrival.
Now that I’m home in New England, I will continue to use this blog intermittently as a platform to share my experiences in contra dance and related travel. Stay tuned!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.